This content is password protected. To view it please enter your password below:
Ed, the Ioticiti / MC will not work out for us… we are expecting something from another source the week of June 12. I will update everyone when I have the new info. Sorry for any delay of “non-news”
Mr. Pauli or whomever sees this message and is able to provide me a list of the different managing members for the different partnerships and locations. I have 3.5 locations or cities, but no good information as to who the different managing members are. Thanks, Peter2@Komfolio.com Text: 626 255-6000
Mayday ! Mayday ! It is May 1st and where are we? Would one of our managing partners please contact George so he can provide an update? Updates have been pretty sparse over the last few months. We just keep kicking the can down the road. I would think by now we can all agree that “Hope is not a strategy.” Waiting for Lou to bring us a deal has wasted years of our lives and gotten us nowhere. That ship has sailed.
Does someone have a listing of all the markets and overall percentage ownership that we control? I don’t need the individual ownership percentages, just what we have as a group. I know a consulting firm that specializes in 5G evaluations. Would be glad to introduce them to the right person, but they would like to know what we have in our collective bundle. Please reply to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
like i said years a go sell the whole works at public auction , the powers may purchase what they wish , Fair market value would have been established, and we could all move on, this rib off , is frustrating, to say the least
It has been 2 months since the last update. Has anything happened in the last two months? (That is probably a rhetorical question.) George – at least come on and say nothing happened so we don’t think we have been abandoned. Your radio silence speaks volumes.
Tick, Tick, Tick. The sands of time continue to dwindle away. Here we are, it is April 1st, and still no definitive proposal from our “partners” at MetroConnect or Ioticiti. I could make about 100 references to this also being April Fool’s Day, but it would just make me madder. Same old story. Always going to set up a meeting “soon” and we are almost finished with our proposal for you. Oh and now we have a new American partner to bring to the table as another way to delay, delay, and delay some more. Might this new American partner be Select Spectrum? Take a look at selectspectrum.com and you will find a 220 MHz company that would appear to be very similar to the licenses we hold. In any case, I can’t wait to see the April update to find out all the progress that was made since the last time Lou graciously met with us. Since Lloyd seems to be the only representative we have that actually speaks with Lou, would it be possible to get an update from him? Hoping for good news, but not really expecting it. Maybe Lou will surprise us? Happy April Fools Day to all.
OK here we go again. Sounds like we almost had an offer a few weeks ago, then it disappeared in the Canadian atmosphere. Must have been linked to the Chinese spy balloon? Kind of like almost winning the lottery. Does anyone know the name of this US based company, or has the company even been created?
Marshall, if you go and read the past blogs you will see we talked about Metroconnect and Ioticiti. these are the companies or same company we have been dealing with.
if you have more questions please contact your managing partner directly.
The only person representing the investors that is participating in the meetings with Lou and Ioticiti is Lloyd. Can we please get a response from Lloyd so we really know what is going on? After months and months of speculation, Lou is the only guy who can tell us what transpires. Clearly, you talk with him. Let’s cut the middlemen out (they don’t appear to know anything) and have the person heading up our negotiation team give us a real update. Just curious, why do we only have one person (Lou) representing us in these negotiations? Not fair to expect him to carry all of the burdens. As far as asking our managing partners questions, that is a futile effort. They have not been seen or heard from in years.
I for one am getting tired of them dangling carrots. They don’t seem to have any since of fairness. They know that they have no competition for what we are offering so they are taking their sweet time while we have to sweat them out.
There, I got it off my chest.
This is like the trick where the magician hides the bean under 3 cups and constantly moves the cups around so you never know where the bean is. It feels like we have been “played” by Lou for the last several years. Something is going to happen “tomorrow” but then it never does. Can anyone provide examples of where Lou did meet a commitment or promise? To my knowledge, we have never gotten anything in writing from him. Always verbal promises and then no follow through. So this “switcheroo” from a Canadian company to a US-based company is just the latest example. Promises an offer before Christmas and then we get nothing. And we never hold him accountable with penalties for non-performance. Is there no one in that company who can negotiate in good faith? Maybe we could figure out a way to get a little leverage so we can negotiate from a position of strength instead of always just accepting their delaying tactics. Do we know what the “market value” of our assets is? Otherwise, how do we determine whether what they consider to be a “fair” offer isn’t really a lowball offer? I would love for one of the managing partners involved in the negotiations to offer their opinion or rebuttal. Way too many red flags on this deal. I hope for the best but always prepare for the worst.
Did you send an email to Dan Tveite asking him this? I always deal directly with him and he is awesome at responding with any info he has. If I recall, way back there were a few times that Lou did come through in a timely manner with what he said he would do/find out/etc. Keith his email: email@example.com
Keith, please see my reply to John.
John, the only time I can really say Lou followed through is when we got access to the data room. We were told the data room would be expanded but that has not happened.
Getting access to a data room is a pretty low bar for meeting a commitment. What good did that do us? He has an awful track record over the last 3-4 years. And he continues to play us. What is the key event that is going to make them come to the table with a “real” offer in writing? All we have gotten over the last two years is unfulfilled promises of an offer, then time after time he weasels his way out with other diversions. The latest example was his promise of an offer by Christmas with Canadian stock, then at the last minute changing the offer to a mystery US company with no timetable for completion. More smoke and mirrors. I understand this is just as frustrating for you. My understanding is that we have over 100 accredited investors. Collectively, this group has to have some pretty smart people. I know there are more than a few lawyers. We are being taken for a ride. Until we band together and bundle our interests so we can gain some leverage, we will always be the sheep in this relationship with Lou.
Please log in again.
The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.